Bond Exchange Operations, Associate/ VP (2 positions)
Operations is a source of competitive advantage! We are looking for the best and sharpest minds. If you think operations is dull and boring, this role is not for you.
Exchange Operations operate and enhance our bond exchange. The team is set up to manage client onboarding, transaction monitoring, management of asset inflows and outflows that will be transacted through the exchange, as well as to support reconciliation efforts with all our counterparties.
- Conduct Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks as part of client onboarding, to meet our compliance obligations and other regulatory requirements;
- Work closely with our developers and external partners to create workflows to enhance the efficiency of the operational processes;
- Define and implement firm policies and controls for various stakeholders;
- Provide timely support for exchange day-to-day operations;
- Provide a control framework to manage the operational risk of the business.
Your Principal Responsibilities
- Exchange Operations (Trading support, reconciliations, monitoring, and reporting);
- Exchange accounting and administration;
- Due diligence and onboarding;
- Contacting clients/business partners to obtain KYC/AML information and documentation;
- Provide business requirements to developers to enhance operational workflows;
- Ensure all communications are of the highest professional standard to maintain client service excellence;
- Timely and effective escalation of potential issues and devising possible resolutions;
- Close tracking and management of exchange related tasks to ensure smooth running and excellent user experience.
Skills & Experience We’re Looking For
- 3 – 10+ years of experience in similar roles in exchanges, brokers, banks, is preferred;
- Experience in Exchange/Fixed Income/Custody operations;
- Strong communication skills, able to clearly articulate complex ideas;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Effective team player, with the ability to build networks;
- Self-starter, able to work towards targets with minimal supervision;
- Solid understanding of basic capital markets functions;
- Commercial awareness, able to understand the impact of the role on client experience and firm profitability;
- Ability to drive projects and programs across the team;
- Being bi-lingual in at least 2 major Asian languages will be super cool!
BondEvalue is a Singapore-based fintech that has been changing the Asian fixed income markets since 2016. The founders have decades of leadership experience in debt markets, on both business and technology sides.
BondEvalue operates the world’s first blockchain-based bond exchange that allows investors to trade BondbloX, which are $1,000 fractions of traditional wholesale bonds. The platform operates on a B2B2C model and connects to the end investor via their bank or broker.
BondEvalue also has an information service that brings innovation to bond price discovery, AI-based news, analytics, and delivers these services via mobile, web and APIs.
Please submit your resume (no more than 1 page) to email@example.com. Please highlight your education in green and write the name of your favourite movie in the text of your email.