Credit Research Analysts
Hyderabad, Singapore, Mexico City
Employment Type: Full-time
Part Time Positions / work from home is possible for experienced analysts
Experience Required: 3-10+ years
COVID 19 has upended the bond markets. We are looking for the best and sharpest minds, to explain to our clients what is happening in global fixed income. If you think operations if dull and boring, this role is not for you.
The Information Services business focuses on providing transparent bond market data and analytics to end investors via interactive mobile and web applications as a subscription-based service. We are looking for a Credit Research Analysts in the Information Services Business and would be providing compensation at par with the industry.
- Write reports on the bond market, both thematic and single issuer focused.
- You will be part of the editorial board of the flagship publication BondEvalue newsletters that is read by over 30,000 investors a day.
- As a new age researcher, you will be expected to be very comfortable in data analytics. You will have full access of our extensive databases. You will have role in enhancing these data bases as well.
- Work in close association with the business development and market research teams
- Improve our exiting AI-based news service
What skill and experience are we looking for?
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- 3 – 10+ years of experience as a credit research analyst in a Fund or a bank is a pre-requisite
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to clearly articulate complex ideas. You will be writing and presenting on webinars!
- In addition to English, being business bi-lingual in Mandarin or Spanish will be a big plus.
We are a Singapore-headquartered fintech company that specializes in digitizing the bond markets. Our business has two parts –Information Services and an Electronic Bond Exchange. The Information Services business focuses on providing transparent bond market data and analytics to end investors via interactive mobile and web applications as a subscription-based service. We are also developing a bond exchange where traditional bonds with denominations of $200,000 can be traded electronically in smaller sizes of $1,000. The two parts of the business collectively aim to bring transparency and efficiency to the bond markets by leveraging technology.
Read more: www.bondevalue.com
Please submit your resume (no more than 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org, also attach a recent fixed income research piece that has been published by you. If due to confidentiality you are unable to attach a piece, please explain the reasons in a cover letter. Candidates who are applying for a part time role should clearly mention the same.