Positions : 2
Experience Required : 2 to 10 years
BondbloX, the world’s first fractional bond exchange, is growing rapidly and we are hiring an exceptional Fixed Income professional to join our team in Singapore.
You will be responsible for engaging a global client base of banks and brokers who wish to bring fractional bond trading to their clients.
Your Role :
- Grow volume with existing clients.
- Prospect and onboard new institutional clients
- Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Skills & Experience We’re Looking For
- 2 to 10 years of experience in Regulated Financial Services organisations.
- Solid Fixed Income trading lifecycle knowledge, and proven understanding of debt capital markets.
- Extensive Fixed Income sales and business development experience covering Private banks, asset managers and institutional wealth managers.
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly articulate complex ideas.
- Existing client relationships.
- Experience in e-trading will be a definite plus.
- Commercial awareness, with ability to understand the impact of the role on client experience and firm profitability.
BondEvalue is a Singapore-based fintech that has been disrupting the fixed income markets since 2016. The founders have decades of leadership experience in debt markets, on both the business and technology sides.
BondEvalue operates BondbloX, the world’s first fractional bond exchange, under an MAS Recognised Market Operator (RMO) license which allows investors to trade BondbloX which are $1,000 fractions of traditional wholesale bonds. The platform operates on a B2B2C model and connects to the end investor via their bank or broker.
BondEvalue also has an information service that brings innovation to bond price discovery, AI-based news, analytics, and delivers these services via mobile, web and APIs.
Please visit www.bondblox.com and www.bondevalue.com for further information.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com