Digital Marketing Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Part Time Positions / work from home is possible for experienced analysts
Experience Required: 2-5+ years
We are looking a digital marketing expert who can join our Information Services team to implement best SEO and SEM practices. The Information Services business focuses on providing transparent bond market data and analytics to end investors via interactive mobile and web applications as a subscription-based service. We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities of the company.
- Implement SEO best practices and off-page SEO best practices
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and analyze competitors
- Conduct regular SEO audits
- Define KPI to drive traffic to our site.
- Make business cases for SEM expenditure
- Perform keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Managing Google Ads and Analytic accounts
- Assist in planning and managing online advertising campaigns
- Manage Social Media platforms
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Direct marketing to the end user
What skill and experience are we looking for?
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- 2 – 5+ years of experience as in digital marketing
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to clearly articulate complex ideas.
- Ability to interact with clients and team members
- Demonstrated ability to handle the SEO
- Proven SEM experience in handling PPC campaigns across search engines
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Hands on experience on handling social media accounts
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
We are a Singapore-headquartered fintech company that specializes in digitizing the bond markets. Our business has two parts –Information Services and an Electronic Bond Exchange. The Information Services business focuses on providing transparent bond market data and analytics to end investors via interactive mobile and web applications as a subscription-based service. We are also developing a bond exchange where traditional bonds with denominations of $200,000 can be traded electronically in smaller sizes of $1,000. The two parts of the business collectively aim to bring transparency and efficiency to the bond markets by leveraging technology.
Read more: www.bondevalue.com
Please submit your resume (no more than 1 page) to email@example.com