Finance and Investor Relations, AVP/ VP
The world’s first block-chain based bond exchange still needs a smart and experienced person to run its finance function. You will make technology work for you as you do fund raising, investor relations, accounts and audit, subsidiary accounts, etc. If you believe that the finance function is instrumental in building a business, please continue reading.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements by the end of the second working day of every month;
- Creating and owning the long-term financial plan;
- Working with the founders in raising fresh capital and investor relations.
Skills & Experience We’re Looking For
- An MBA/accounting degree;
- 3 – 10+ years of experience in similar roles in exchanges, brokers, banks, Fintech companies;
- Experience or exposure to VC funding;
- Strong communication skills, able to clearly articulate complex ideas;
- Self-starter, able to work towards targets with minimal supervision;
- Commercial awareness, able to understand the impact the various levers on firm profitability;
- Being bi-lingual in at least two major Asian languages will be super cool!
BondEvalue is a Singapore-based fintech that has been changing the Asian fixed income markets since 2016. The founders have decades of leadership experience in debt markets, on both business and technology sides.
BondEvalue operates the world’s first blockchain-based bond exchange that allows investors to trade BondbloX, which are $1,000 fractions of traditional wholesale bonds. The platform operates on a B2B2C model and connects to the end investor via their bank or broker.
BondEvalue also has an information service that brings innovation to bond price discovery, AI-based news, analytics, and delivers these services via mobile, web and APIs.
Interested in being considered, please submit your resume (no more than 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org.