Financial Market/IT Sales, VP/ Director (2 positions)
The world’s first block-chain based bond exchange still needs brilliant financial market/tech salespeople. If you are willing to learn the art and science of B2B Fintech sales, please continue reading.
You will be engaging a global client base of banks and brokers who wish to bring fractional bond trading to their clients. The role will involve a combination of Financial market sales and Tech sales.
To be successful, you will need to speak the bonds language to fixed income teams and tech talk to the IT teams in client organizations.
- Onboard members on to the exchange;
- Create new products on the exchange based on client needs.
Skills & Experience We’re Looking For
- 3 – 10+ years of experience in similar roles in exchanges, brokers, banks, Fintech companies;
- Strong communication skills, able to clearly articulate complex ideas;
- Existing client relationships;
- Self-starter, able to work towards targets with minimal supervision;
- Solid understanding of basic capital markets functions;
- Commercial awareness, able to understand the impact of the role on client experience and firm profitability;
- Being bi-lingual in at least 2 major Asian languages will be super cool!
BondEvalue is a Singapore-based fintech that has been changing the Asian fixed income markets since 2016. The founders have decades of leadership experience in debt markets, on both business and technology sides.
BondEvalue operates the world’s first blockchain-based bond exchange that allows investors to trade BondbloX, which are $1,000 fractions of traditional wholesale bonds. The platform operates on a B2B2C model and connects to the end investor via their bank or broker.
BondEvalue also has an information service that brings innovation to bond price discovery, AI-based news, analytics, and delivers these services via mobile, web and APIs.
Please submit your resume (no more than 1 page) to email@example.com. Please highlight your education in green and write the name of your favourite movie in the text of your email.