Fixed Income Internship
Employment Type: Internship
Experience Required: 0-2 years
We are a fixed income-focused fintech that has launched the world’s first fractional bond exchange – BondbloX Bond
Exchange (“BBX”). Regulated by Monetary Authority of Singapore, BBX transforms the bond market globally by enabling
investors to trade fractional bonds (“BondbloX”) digitally via partner banks and brokers. BondbloX provides investors
instant access to bond markets and diversification opportunities for their investment portfolio.
In addition, we have a global information services business that provides bond market data and news to investors via
mobile, web and API.
Fixed Income Intern
The Fixed Income Internship is ideal for students that are passionate about capital markets and in their final year
of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree. Internship duration will be for 3-6 months depending on the candidate’s availability.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Work on the proprietary bond pricing algo based on Excel that is used to generate evaluated bond prices)
- Support the editorial team in monitoring and writing content (news/research) on the international bond markets for our
daily bond market newsletter
- Engage with current and prospective clients to boost subscription revenues, App usage and overall customer satisfaction
- Prepare company presentations for prospective member participants (banks/brokers) for BBX
- Onboarding new member participants to BBX
- Assisting the operations team at BBX to ensure smooth functioning of the exchange
What are we looking for:
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelor’s degree in finance/business/economic
- Analytical and data-driven mindset to address problems and initiatives
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about the capital markets
- A desire to learn new things within an ever-changing and innovative environment
- Self-driven and self-starter who takes initiative and prioritize multiple projects under tight timelines
- Team player with a proactive can-do attitude
- Strong sense of ownership
- Past internship experience at a finance/financial research firm is a plus
- CFA candidates are a plus
- Mandarin/Cantonese speakers are a plus
Please visit bondevalue.com for more details about us.