Fixed Income Internship
Singapore, India, Mexico
We are a Singapore-headquartered fintech company that specializes in digitizing the bond markets. Our business has two parts –Information Services and an Electronic Bond Exchange. The Information Services business focuses on providing transparent bond market data and analytics to end investors via interactive mobile and web applications as a subscription-based service. We also publish a daily newsletter and research-based article from time to time.
We are extending two Fixed Income internships for a period of two months each. Your job will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Help curate newsletters. (BondEvalue newsletters)
- Support the editorial team in monitoring and writing news content on the international bond markets
- Acquiring and interpreting data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Writing educational and topical blogs/articles on the international bond markets
- Procure bond prospectuses from exchanges
During the period of two months internship the internship will involve rotating between different departments and handling projects that expose you to various parts of the company.
Intern excelling during the internship will be considered for full-time employment upon the completion of the internship.
What are we looking for:
- High proficiency and understanding of Excel, or related programming skills; VBA is preferred but not a pre-requisite
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Excellent English language written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate information
- Self-driven and self-starter who takes initiative and prioritize multiple projects under tight timelines
- Team player with a proactive can-do attitude
- Strong sense of ownership and detail oriented
Please visit bondevalue.com for more details about us.
Please submit a resume and cover letter with a 300 word article on any current topic dealing with fixed income to firstname.lastname@example.org