Fixed Income Sales VP/ Director (2 positions)
BondbloX, the world’s first fractional bond exchange, is rapidly growing and we are hiring brilliant financial markets sales people. If you understand bonds and are willing to learn the art and science of B2B fintech sales, please continue reading.
You will be responsible for engaging a global client base of banks and brokers who wish to bring fractional bond trading to their clients.
- Proactively identify and generate new institutional business leads globally, including banks, brokers, and asset managers
- Onboard new members onto the exchange
- Incubate and deliver new product offerings to the exchange based on client needs
- Manage existing relationships
Skill & Experience We’re Looking For
- 3 – 10+ years of experience in similar roles in exchanges, brokers, banks or fintechs
- Strong fixed income trading lifecycle knowledge, and solid understanding of debt capital markets
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly articulate complex ideas
- Existing client relationships
- Self-starter, able to work towards targets with minimal supervision
- Commercial awareness, with ability to understand the impact of the role on client experience and firm profitability
- Being bi-lingual in English and at least one other major Asian language will be super cool!
BondEvalue is a Singapore-based fintech that has been disrupting the fixed income markets since 2016. The founders have decades of leadership experience in debt markets, on both the business and technology sides.
BondEvalue operates BondbloX, the world’s first fractional bond exchange, under an MAS Recognised Market Operator (RMO) license which allows investors to trade BondbloX which are $1,000 fractions of traditional wholesale bonds. The platform operates on a B2B2C model and connects to the end investor via their bank or broker.
BondEvalue also has an information service that brings innovation to bond price discovery, AI-based news, analytics, and delivers these services via mobile, web and APIs.
Please visit bondevalue.com for more details about us.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.