Full Stack Developer
BondEvalue is a Singapore based Fintech start-up, that is disrupting debt capital markets using emergent technologies. Unlike equities which have already been digitally disrupted, bond markets have remained unchanged for decades. We envision using our deep domain expertise and technology to bring transparency to bonds.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to be part of the fintech revolution. At Bondevalue, we believe that value is created at the intersection of markets and technology and that Fintech needs both Tech and Finance knowledge. You will be sitting as part of the core development team.
Bondevalue’s suite of solutions incorporate exciting technology with deep financial markets domain. All of our software runs on AWS and leverages open source software in mobile, web, data and blockchain technologies.
The role is suited to exceptional individuals who are looking for entrepreneurial challenges and opportunities that are provided by a startup. Compensation will very attractive.
Please visit https://bondevalue.com/ for more details about us.
Bondevalue has developed a blockchain based Fixed income trading platform. You will be a core member of the team that is putting the platform into production. As a full stack developer you should be able to contribute to multiple areas – building the User Interfaces, the web applications, the backend microservices and APIs as well as contribute to the core blockchain development as needed.
- Expertise with backend development with Java or node.js or python. Preferably with exposure to Microservices.
- Experience with AWS will be a strong plus.
- Expertise with databases both sql or nosql.
- Exposure to best development practice including containerization (Docker), CI/CD pipelines and understanding of data protection and security.
- Exposure to development of Android applications will be a strong plus.
- Understanding of Fixed Income credit products (bonds), analytics, and an awareness of market events will be plus.
- Ideally, Undergraduate to Master’s degree level in Computer Science, or equivalent from a leading Institute
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org