Legal and Compliance, Associate/ VP
Setting up the world’s first blockchain based bond exchange needs careful thought in the legal and compliance (L&C) department. We are looking for a young leader, who wishes to make a career in Fintech. While your specialization will be in the legal and compliance field, you will be a frontline team member.
- Work with the head of L&C in ensuring full compliance of all regulations;
- Define and implement firm policies and controls for various stakeholders;
- Provide timely support for exchange day-to-day operations as needed;
- Drafting and reviewing of legal agreements, including rulebooks, financing agreements, etc, and working with external legal firms.
Skills & Experience We’re Looking For
- Degree in Law is strong positive;
- 3 to 10+ years of experience in similar roles in exchanges, law firms or banks, is preferred;
- Understanding of local MAS regulations;
- Strong communication skills, able to clearly articulate complex ideas;
- Effective team player, with the ability to build networks;
- Self-starter, able to work towards targets with minimal supervision;
- Solid understanding of international capital markets laws;
- Being bi-lingual in at least 2 major Asian languages will be super cool!
BondEvalue is a Singapore-based fintech that has been changing the Asian fixed income markets since 2016. The founders have decades of leadership experience in debt markets, on both business and technology sides.
BondEvalue operates the world’s first blockchain-based bond exchange that allows investors to trade BondbloX, which are $1,000 fractions of traditional wholesale bonds. The platform operates on a B2B2C model and connects to the end investor via their bank or broker.
BondEvalue also has an information service that brings innovation to bond price discovery, AI-based news, analytics, and delivers these services via mobile, web and APIs.
Please submit your resume (no more than 1 page) to email@example.com. With the subject headline as Legal and Compliance Leadership.