Management Associate – Fixed Income, Fintech
At BondEvalue, we envision a world where every investor can trade bonds on-the-go, without any restrictions on minimum investments. Bonds are the largest asset class in the world, larger than even equities. They are also the most complex and hence are slow to digitize. With a minimum investment size of $200,000, today bonds are accessible only to millionaires. Our B2C bond analytics and information business, provides individuals and institutions critical information to make decisions, and allows them better transparency in an OTC market. We have also recently entered the MAS regulatory sandbox to develop the world’s first blockchain-based digitalised bond exchange that fractionalises bonds into smaller tradable ticket sizes.
We are looking for a passionate undergraduate student specializing in Finance, Business, Economics or Computer Science graduating in 2020, who is keen to work with a fixed-income focused, fast-paced global product company. Your job will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Executing and perfecting our bond pricing algorithm;
- Covering and writing bond markets research pieces;
- Developing business requirements for fixed income custom solutions;
- Building customer relations and driving sales by using digital marketing tools (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc);
- Actively engaging customers via phone/email to convert them into subscribers
This is a full-time position opening. Successful candidates from interview rounds will undergo a short internship phase geared towards conversion into the full-time role. The internship will involve rotating between different departments and handling projects that exposes you to various parts of the company.
You will be based in Singapore and will be working closely with our fixed income team. Our team is small and closely knit. You should expect to have your voice heard and be given a high degree of autonomy to champion projects that will benefit the company.
- High proficiency and understanding of Excel, or related programming skills; VBA is preferred but not a pre-requisite
- Discipline and detail-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Fixed income knowledge is preferred
- Proficiency in Bloomberg and/or Reuters is a plus (this can also be picked up on the job)
- Mandarin/Cantonese Speaker preferred
Please visit bondevalue.com for more details about us.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com