Market Data Analyst – Fixed Income
Singapore, Full Time
Experience Required : 1 to 5 years
BondbloX, regulated by the MAS as an RMO, is the world’s first fractional bond exchange. Our mission is to bring transparency to the bond markets using emergent technologies. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices in India and Mexico.
You will be part of our Middle Office team and responsible for running our pricing algorithms. The role has significant opportunities to develop your expertise in Fixed Income, data wrangling and AI.
Your Role :
- Pulling data from various sources and ensuring data integrity, accuracy, timeliness
- Interact with data providers like Bloomberg, Refinitiv and Exchanges.
- Effectively communicate with Sales teams and exchange operations.
- You will be expected to be able to tease out and publish unique insights from data.
- A high-quality undergraduate/Master’s degree in a quantitative field.
Skills & Experience We’re Looking For
- 1 to 5 years of experience in a similar role preferably from a reputable bank, exchange or asset manager.
- In-depth expertise in various market data vendors.
- Exposure to fixed income data will be a huge advantage.
- To be able to do your job effectively you should have a high level of proficiency with Excel.
BondEvalue is a Singapore-based fintech that has been disrupting the fixed income markets since 2016. The founders have decades of leadership experience in debt markets, on both the business and technology sides.
BondEvalue operates BondbloX, the world’s first fractional bond exchange, under an MAS Recognised Market Operator (RMO) license which allows investors to trade BondbloX which are $1,000 fractions of traditional wholesale bonds. The platform operates on a B2B2C model and connects to the end investor via their bank or broker, as well as B2C.
BondEvalue also has an information service that brings innovation to bond price discovery, AI-based news, analytics, and delivers these services via mobile, web and APIs.
Please visit www.bondblox.com and www.bondevalue.com for further information.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 31st March 2023