Advanced Theory & Practice of Bonds

IBF Recognized Under FTS
1-2 December 2021

Two-day immersive course on bonds designed for private bankers and advisors. 90% funding* available to eligible company-sponsored candidates.

Brazil’s state-owned oil company Petrobras announced that it has started negotiations to sell two oil fields in the Campos Basin. An offer was placed by a consortium led by PetroRio, which has previously put forward offers to Petrobras’ Albacora and Albacora Leste fields. Petrobras owns 100% of Albacora and 90% of Albacora Leste, whilst the remaining 10% is owned by Repsol and Sinopec. Another offer for the Albacorca fields was made by EIG Partners together with Enauta and 3R Petroleum. Offers for both fields could be up to $4bn.

Petrobras’ USD bonds were slightly higher with its 5.093% 2030s up 0.88 to 103.25, yielding 4.61%

For the full story, click here

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons