We are currently hiring:
Software Test Analyst
BondEvalue is a Singapore based Fintech start-up, that is disrupting debt capital markets using emergent technologies. Unlike equities which have already been digitally disrupted, bond markets have remained unchanged for decades. We envision using our deep domain expertize and technology to bring transparency to bonds.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to be part of the fintech revolution instead of merely reading about it. Projects will target specific problems in capital markets via short learning loops and rapid go lives! The candidate will grow both as an engineer and a person.
At BondEvalue, we believe that value is created at the intersection of markets and technology and that Fintech needs both Tech and Finance knowledge. You will be sitting as part of the technical team that is based in Gurgaon, India.
• Computer science/Information Technology or similar undergraduate degree
• 0-2 years of software testing or software quality management experience in either mobile (iOS or Android) or Web-based applications.
Core Skills: –
• To undertake all system test related activities related to the Mobile Apps (iOS and Android) and Web App in support of the business requirements for the provision of new and updated systems.
• To undertake functional and integration testing, and liaison with third-party suppliers to ensure appropriate test coverage.
• To ensure that test scenarios and scripts are prepared in a structured way, prioritised to reflect business or technical priorities and are approved by appropriate stakeholders. Scope is to cover test cycle contents and regression packs.
• To create allocated test scripts, monitor test execution and ensure results are recorded.
• To co-ordinate re-testing of defects with the development team.
• To prepare and maintain relevant test documentation, including test scripts, activity schedules, narrative and written reports, and visual progress charts.
• To liaise with and assist each line of business regarding the test planning, testing activity, and test results analysis.
• To take responsibility for: time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management; issue management; quality assurance and change management.
• To support other test team members and associated IT and Business resources as appropriate to the implementation of testing related activities.
Nice to have skills (you can gain these during your work): –
• Familiarity with test automation technologies for both mobile Apps, Web Apps and Websites eg: Selenium etc.
• Familiarity with Financial or Capital Markets will be a bonus.
Job Scope: –
The major responsibility for the test analyst is to:
· Build the test scripts and perform functional, UI and database testing for the web and mobile platforms for BondEvalue
· Gain knowledge and exposure on the automation front and develop ways to automate regression scripts.
We offer a competitive salary package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. Send your CVs to email@example.com
Full time Intern, Sales & Marketing
Bondevalue is a Singapore based Fintech start-up, that is disrupting debt capital markets using emergent technologies. Unlike equities which have already been digitally disrupted, bond markets have remained unchanged for decades. We envision using our deep domain expertize and technology to bring transparency to bonds.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to be part of the fintech revolution from the start of their career. The role involves working with live financial markets data and developing an in-depth knowledge of Asian debt capital markets. You will use your proficiency in data analysis in utilizing our data banks to spot market anomalies.
At Bondevalue, we believe that value is created at the intersection of markets and technology and that Fintech needs both Tech and Finance knowledge. You will be sitting as part of the core team that is based in Singapore and work side by side with the founding team.
Please visit https://bondevalue.com/ for more details about us.
- Bachelors students with proven academic credentials
- Academic background in Finance/ marketing/ business or related discipline
- Prior work experience in either financial services or start-ups in the marketing space will be a plus.
Core Skills: –
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Ability to speak Mandarin / Cantonese will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Google adwords, Content marketing software like hubspot
- Familiarity with concepts like CAC, LTV, ROI in digital marketing
Job Description: –
- You will be an integral part of the marketing effort and will have an opportunity to express your creativity and improve your commercial acumen.
- You will get to interact with you both current and prospective clients, both via phone and email. Your objective will be to grow the Bondevalue client base.
- Ability to design ad campaigns; copy writing, visual design and speaking with media partners will be a plus.
You will be working out of our head office at 3 Shenton Way
Duration of Internship
- 4 to 6 months
- Successful candidates may be offered full time positions.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org