This Policy applies to information we collect on BondEvalue.com and their subdomains about:
i) visitors to our website (the “Site”); and
ii) people who register their emails and phone numbers with us.
1. What Personal Data is collected
1.1. When you are on our website, any service we provide or in your interaction with us, the personal data we may collect includes but not limited to the below:
a) Data collected directly from you: This may be done through this web site, over the phone or by email. The information collected might include, however is not restricted to:
- Your contact information, as well as your (first and last) name, (billing and/or delivery) address, and email address, employer name and, your phone number. We require your e-mail address and phone number so that we may contact you if we have queries or for information concerning your order or the service that we are offering you.
- Other information required to be able to provide you the service that you have requested for, such as information concerning the products you have ordered or the service we are providing to you, the billing and/or delivery address, and/or credit card details;
- If you have created an online profile or account, the preferences and interests stored in such profile or account (please see below for any data regarding the profiles); and
b) Data collected by automated means: Different types of technologies may be used on our website and our mobile and web-based applications in order to make them more user-friendly, effective and secure. These technologies may lead to data being collected automatically by us or by third parties on behalf of us. This data does not generally, but may, contain user’s personal data. Examples of such technologies include:
- Click Stream data: The data that is transmitted by your browser to our server when you visit one of our website or web applications. The information may include:
- Ip address
- Date and time of the visit
- The referral site from which the visitor has come
- The pages that you visited
- General information like type, version, operating system of the browser.
- Cookies: Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser to not accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our Site features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
- Web Analytics: We obtain personal data about you when you visit us. When you visit us, we may monitor the use of this Site using cookies and similar tracking devices. For example, we may monitor the number of times you visit our site, or which pages you go to. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
- Retargeting Technologies: Our website and mobile or web-based applications may use retargeting technologies within the internet. This enables us to show our visitors, who were already interested in our products, advertisement from us on partner websites. We also work with other companies who use tracking technologies to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect non-personally identifiable information about your visits to our websites or mobile or web-based applications and your interaction with our communications, including advertising. Retargeting technologies analyse your cookies and display advertisement based on your past surfing behaviour. We do not store any personal data about you with this technology.
- Social Network: Our website and mobile or web-based applications may provide you with social plug-ins from various social networks (such as Facebook and Twitter). If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our website or via our mobile or web-based applications will also be made available to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. We cannot influence this data collection and data transfer via the social plug-ins. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, what rights you have and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS WHO REGISTER THEIR EMAILS & PHONE WITH US
When you register your emails and phone with us, we may use it for the following:
(a) will send you weekly newsletters, contact you about products and services we think may be of interest to you.
(b) Send you the link to download our App.
If you agree with us providing you this information, you can always opt out later. Please send a blank email message with subject line “Unsubscribe” to Bondevalue@bondevalue.com
By submitting your email, you consent to the use of that email as set out in this policy.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for the purposes of serving you appropriately. This includes,
a) providing you with the products and services that you have requested.
b) provide you with a safe and convenient browsing experience.
c) ensuring that your transactions on our website are safe and secure.
d) contacting you for feedback about a product or service that we offer.
e) complying with legal and regulatory obligations and requirements.
f) accounting, risk management, compliance and record keeping purposes.
g) carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis; and staff training.
h) If you have contacted us with any complaints, feedback, comments, suggestions, we will use and disclose your personal data (including your contact history) to respond to you and provide you with the best service possible.
If we need to use your personal data for any other purposes, we will notify you and obtain your consent beforehand. You will be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data for these other purposes.
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We have put in place appropriate security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information such as Encryption, SSL, use of passwords, etc as appropriate.
5. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to Bondevalue@bondevale.com. We may levy a small charge for this service.
All requests for correction or for access to your personal data should be in writing. We will respond to your request within 30 days and if there is any delay, we shall inform you of the time by which we would respond to you.
Due to legal requirements, we may be prevented from complying with any request that you make. We may also decline any request that you make if the law permits us to do so.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to BEV changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to Bondevalue@bondevalue.com. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8. SALE OF BUSINESS
If BEV’s business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR FOR ANY LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF UNAUTHORISED OR UNINTENDED USE, ACCESS OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
12. Governing Law
This Policy is governed by the laws of Singapore. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore in any dispute relating to this Policy